Friday, May 19, 2017

Newborn A ~ Belleville Ontario Newborn Photographer

Welcome to the World Miss A..


This beautiful family was in for maternity pictures just over a month ago. While I couldn't post Mom's Maternity session online, the images were beautiful. Mom and Dad are from India, and I was very excited to learn my images will be shown half way around the world!
They kept baby gender a secret from me, but I had a feeling it was a girl.. Miss A was amazing for her session, slept most of the time, and so cuddly! AND LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!




Joanne Harrington owns Three Bees studio in Belleville Ontario  and  specializes in portrait photography. Serving cities such as Trenton, Kingston, Oshawa, Cobourg and Prince Edward County, Three Bees is one of the top professional photography studios in the area. Email today to book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment